Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

IT ALL STARTS HERE AT CHICKEN CHARLIE

What started you ask? My being an instant fan the first time I tasted Chicken Charlie's double fried chicken and my insatiable appetite for it.

10pc Wing in Hot Sweet Sauce at Php229 
8pc Drumstick in Soy Garlic Sauce at Php379 
Potato Wedges 
Cheesestick Dynamite
Bundaberg Sarsaparilla - my preferred flavor
Can't help myself getting this cool shaped bottled water

I'm planning to get myself my very own (franchised) store of Chicken Charlie early next year. I find its menu selection simple yet "complete" and the food? Pure happiness! Of course it would make a great business opportunity for me and at the same time, sate my cravings. Imagine a chicken wing appearing with just a snap-of-a-finger! Hmm… yum!

Like Chicken Charlie on Facebook and don't forget to visit their website for updates!
They have branches in Banawe QC, San Juan, Malate, Paranaque and Katipunan.

Happy eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment