Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Or was it? I don't know if it was a Friday but it sure felt like one when I decided to have lunch (pre-celebratory) at T.G.I.Friday's, Robinson's Galleria with two of my favorite staffs (Bestie and Kenneth). We just had a client presentation within the area and I also need to settle some things with T.G.I.Friday's for my nephew's first birthday celebration which we are also going to do there. Talk about susyal
T.G.I.Friday's Robinson Galleria; Photo grabbed from http://fridays.com.ph

Since it's lunch already, we have no choice but to eat there. Hala! Choosy pa? And we got ourselves these…

For appetizers,
Loaded Potato Skins at Php295
And for our main course,
Mushroom Chicken and Mushroom at Php565, we had the corn shredded 
Pacific Grilled Pork Chop at Php745 -three piece
We just had an extra rice pilaf and a regular coke in can for me. Bestie and Kenneth preferred water - they're nice.

T.G.I.Friday's is a good restaurant if you're on to impress a date or if you have  a SMALL (emphasis on the small) family gathering. Even though I like the food, of course we have to be wise spenders here. I'm giving it a 7 out of 10 stars. I just have an issue, on behalf of the others who wants to eat there, with the pricing. But overall, it was a good dining experience. One to be followed after a month or so… Not on a regular basis though unless... if you're an Aquino or a Trump, then indulge!

The Breakdown:
Loaded Potato Skins Php295
Mushroom Chicken and Mushroom Php565
Pacific Grilled Pork Chop (3s) Php745
Extra Rice Pilaf Php85
Coke in can Php95
Total: Php1,785
Plus 10% Service Charge Php178.50
Grand Total: Php1,963.50

No comments:

Post a Comment