Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

RECESS AT THE CANTEEN

One of the brands that my company is handling is based in Makati, Rada St. And everytime I pay them a visit, I make it a point that prior to visiting, I semi-starve myself so that I'll be able to eat "hungrily" at one of my favorite restaurants - Canteen, also located at Rada St.

This is basically the 3rd (or 4th?) time I paid them an eat. I was with my food crime partners Bestie and Kenneth. Hmm… why is it that it's always you two? Aha! Both of you are slim (payatot) kasi that's why.
grabbed from The PR Guy
We need to wait for like 30 minutes in order for us to be accommodated because it was a full house when we got there. We even considered eating at the car mind you… All because of good food! So here's what we ordered/enjoyed,
Beef Lemongrass at Php260
Pasta Chamba at Php245
Chicken Cutlets at Php195 
(Extra) Fried Rice at Php50
Chop Chop Chicken Salad at Php175
Iced Tea at Php75
I really do like Canteen's BIG Iced Tea and Lemonade. Bestie and Kenneth preferred water (again) - see? They're nice. What came as a surprise was the Pasta Chamba! It was a delight eating it much to the protest of my numb lips but it's all good. Thinking about it makes my mouth water…

I'm giving them an 8.5 out of 10 stars. If the menu were THAT cheap, they'll get a perfect 10! But of course, I don't mind paying that much dough if it's worth it and Canteen is ALL WORTH IT! Simple + Good Food indeed!

The Breakdown:
Beef Lemongrass Php260
Pasta Chamba Php245
Chicken Cutlets Php195
Fried Rice Php50
Chop Chop Chicken Salad Php175
Iced Tea Php75
Total: Php1,000
+ 5% Service Charge Php50
Grand Total: Php1,050

Canteen is located at 110 Rada St. Legazpi Village, 1200 Makati. Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment